Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Changing Lane

Starting a blog was quite simple for me as I am a blogger, but not an active, everyday user, although I do post new article from time to time. Designing has been an easy one for me as this blog is created within a few minutes. A smooth sailing with an opportunity to express myself, that is an experience someone can have.

I am able to tell people of why is it blogs are controlled and cannot have the freedom of speech without limitation and I am glad to do my part for the country. A person who does not understand will have a stand off and it is my job to disseminate this information to everyone.

This blog aims to indulge readers on the current communication issues through the internet disseminated through a clear cut, simple and understandable, that is what blog is all about, blogs are not suppose to be sophisticated machines, it should be user friendly, easy, and straight forward. It is truly a wonderful channel for people to post whatever topic they want to post in which is a good channel to share the same interest in their own respective fields.

Bloggers on the other hand have to be responsible when blogging and disseminating their message because in blogs, people can just post anything at all and if one should blog, blog responsibly as some topic are sensitive and should not be discussed openly, hence, one should be responsible to the community around, think when you are about to say something.

1 comment:

Seth Chong said...

Changing Lanes as in changing sexuality right? pls dun stick so close to me, i am uncomfortable with a gay sticking so close to me. HAHAHAHA